Location and Fees
Please call or e-mail for an initial conversation about what you are looking for. I offer short and long-term face-to-face counselling and psychotherapy for individuals, as well as on the telephone and via Zoom.
We can meet in my Therapy Rooms at:
16 St James' Rd, Surbiton KT6 4QH
Twickenham Therapy Centre
100 Heath Road, Strawberry Hill, Twickenham, Middlesex TW1 4BW
- My practice is within easy reach of Richmond-upon-Thames, Twickenham, Teddington, Kew, North Sheen, Mortlake, Petersham , Isleworth, St Margarets, Strawberry Hill. Kingston-upon-Thames, Surbiton, Claygate, Esher, Thames Ditton, Long Ditton, Tolworth, East Molesey and Hampton Court.
- If you would rather not travel, I offer counselling via telephone, email and Google Meet (please call to discuss further).
- I also offer Walk and Talk Therapy (daytime only). Having a counselling session walking side by side outdoors is particularly helpful for those clients that might feel stuck in therapy or are suffering with depression. Being physically active can stimulate new thoughts and ideas, and research shows that getting out into green spaces or ecotherapy, as it is known, is proven to be of significant therapeutic benefit. What I normally suggest is to have an initial session at my practice for us to meet, after this we can then agree on a nearby park to meet and for the session to take place. Please enquire if this type of therapy is of interest to you.
Fees for counselling & psychotherapy:
- Individuals: from £75.00
- Couples: from £85.00
- I am able to offer some low cost daytime places to students on a concessionary sliding scale, subject to availability.
- The option of a free 20 minute telephone consultation will help give you the chance to see if you feel comfortable with the way that I work, and to discuss how therapy may benefit you. You can ask any questions you have and together we can decide whether mine is the best counselling and psychotherapy service for you.
- Booking either an online or face-to-face initial consultation, gives us an opportunity to meet and decide whether my style of talking therapy is right for you. It is important that you feel comfortable enough to begin working together. It is equally important to talk about any doubts you may have as these can be a starting point in the process of therapy itself. The initial therapy consultation is sometimes continued over two or more sessions in order to allow time to explore why you are considering therapy and also to discuss any mixed feelings about the process. During the initial therapy consultation, you are likely to be asked some questions in order for some background information to be gathered, and this is the time for you to ask any questions as well.
- If you do decide to begin ongoing work, then a time and day will be discussed for you to begin regular 50-minute weekly sessions. In some cases, more than one session per week may be recommended. It is a good idea to commit to six sessions in the first instance in order to get an impression of how we might work together.There is no obligation or commitment needed to attend any further sessions.
- Individual therapy sessions are 50 mins in length.
- Couples therapy sessions are 60 mins in length.
- Fees can be paid by PayPal or bank transfer before your session.